Get a taste of the South-West Algarve – it’s untouched nature, unique landscapes, sweeping coastlines, tiny towns, fresh cuisine and local people. Natura Tours takes you on a magnificent day out, where our local guides will engage you with their knowledge of flora, fauna, history and culture of the region, while you immerse yourself inf the magnificent surrounding countryside.
Why Experience Tour?
– Explanation about South-West Algarve fauna, flora, culture and history
– Lunch of locally caught grilled fish in a typical restaurant on the seafront at Praia do Amado – Carrapateira
– Tasting of typical desserts
– A cup of medronho (Algarve’s firewater) or more if you can handle it!
– Wild grapes, figs, blackberries or almonds (depending on the season)
– Binoculars to better enjoy these beautiful places
– Transportation by a portuguese 4WD jeep