This tour was made to show inland most amazing places of western Algarve. You will have a glimpse of the way of living in rural Algarve, where locals still make honey and medronho, by the traditional way, travelling through unknown routes including off-road. We’ll head up to the highest peak in the Algarve ( Foia ) where you’ll enjoy the breathtaking 360º view, on a clear day. Along the way, we’ll stop to have lunch and have a taste of the best food rural Algarve has to offer. On the way back, we’ll show you one of the most beautiful beach jn the Algarve.
Why Mountain Tour?
– Explanation about the rural Algarve traditions
– Lunch high in the moutain, in a typical restaurante
– Tasting of typical desserts
– A cup of medronho and melosa
– Transportation by a Portuguese 4WD jeep.